There was a time when it was impossible to be sassy AND classy. And then there was saucy.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

I mean I had to write something

So here are a couple of thoughts on a few movies Ive recently seen:

Saddest Music in the World
  1. This movie answers the age old question "What would it be like if Darren Aranofsky smoked a bunch of peyote and directed an expressionist/drama/comedy/fantasy/musical?" Except his version would be good, unlike Guy Maddin's.
  2. Glass legs filled with beer are surprisingly sexy.
  3. Maria de Medeiros is in something other than Pulp Fiction.
11:14
  1. Shawn Hatosy is pretty cool.
  2. I have a huge crush on Rachael Leigh Cook. I mean huuuuuuuuuge.
  3. "How 'bout the penis?"
  4. Should have been called Patrick Swayze Eating a Sandwich. I am convinced it would have gotten a much wider release.
  5. I like this movie, gave it 5/5 on the 'flix.
The Exorcism of Emily Rose
  1. This movie gave me the HIV. I didnt know that was even possible.
  2. My dad has a crush on Laura Linney, which is why he watched this piece of shit, and even he couldnt defend her lack of acting ability. That is not a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home