There was a time when it was impossible to be sassy AND classy. And then there was saucy.

Friday, April 28, 2006

There is no God...

And I have the proof:
  • Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie? W T F? Im crying and vomiting while I type this.
  • Since ports are out of the question, Bush tries to give Dubai NINE American military manufacturing plants. Brilliant! Some people never learn.
  • Although a name isnt everything, why Wii? Im still really pumped about the Rev, I mean the Wii, its just that its been 24 hours and Ive already heard and/or read about 42 million micturation jokes. Fuck.
  • I just watched Last Tango in Paris last night. GET THE BUTTER! Dont get me wrong, Brando was awesome in LTIP, but I just didnt need to see him get fingered by some young, nubile frenchwoman.

2 Comments:

Blogger SnogAsh said...

Good post...Thanks for reminding me not to see Last Tango Paris. If there's no god then why did you capitalize it?

4:04 PM, April 28, 2006

 
Blogger notmysavior said...

It just seemed like the thing to do.

4:49 PM, April 28, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home